Home Check Service
IS SOMEONE USING YOUR PROPERTY WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE?
HAS YOUR PROPERTY HAD A FLOOD OR A LEAK?
HAS YOUR PROPERTY BEEN DAMAGED?
DOES YOUR PROPERTY HAVE INSECTS OR VERMIN?
No one would dream of leaving an expensive car in a foreign country
for several months without checking that it was all right, yet many
people leave their valuable investment properties for long periods
without anyone checking them.
LNGroup Management Home Check Service is designed
to give you complete peace of mind that your overseas property investment
is being regularly checked and properly looked after whilst you
are not there.
• Visit the property very regularly at specified
• Make sure no one is using the property in your absence without
• Ventilate the property thoroughly
• Make sure all your lights and water supply points are working,
taps, bath and shower are functioning and flush the toilets;
• Make sure all of your electrical equipment, boiler and electro
domestic appliances are in working order
• All areas of property checked over, Outbuildings fences, walls,
• Check for pests and vermin and recommend remedial action.
• Check of lighting, plumbing, humidity, pest control, electrical
check, boiler check.
• Advice about any necessary repairs to maintain the property in
• Detailed Owner Report with recommendations and advice about any
necessary repairs which may be required after an incident or severe
• Take care of indoor plants.
• Make sure all your security services and alarm system equipment
are fully functional (if fitted)
• Collecting mail to leave inside property or we can re-post to
an address of your choice and provide a verbal translation if required..
• Emergency property checks following inclement weather and arranging
clear up, if necessary, after storms/high winds.
• Making payment on the owners behalf, of Municipality and State
taxes, and payment of Electricity and water bills.
**All the pictures on this page
are actual pictures of apartments from different developments which
were not being looked after and were found by us to have been damaged
by dampness or flooding, we took the pictures on our first visit
to check the properties for the owners . All properties pictured
are under 3 years old and are in different developments**